“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pink Saturday - April 9, 2011

If you would like to participate or look at Pink items posted click on logo above. Thank you Beverly for being the hostess. This week my husband, who has neuropathy had an appointment at the Podiatrist. Included in his exam was a pedicure. I decided why not, so I scheduled a pedicure too. I only had a pedicure once before, and to be truthful, I didn't care too much for it. This time though it was a pleasure. Procedure was done with more care. The whole office didn't smell like nail polish remover nor was the area noisy. Would I do it again, by all means YES! We arrived early, my husband went across the street to a gas station mini-mart to purchase a cup of coffee; while I walked around the neighborhood looking for a shot to post for Pink Saturday. I didn't have to look far. Real flowers growing are rare right now in the mid-west; but I did find this Pink rose. Sigh, I can only dream about Spring flowers. Think I'll go make breakfast. See you next week. Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday - a pedicure sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried one, Joyce, and I keep thinking that I would like to do so. I'm glad you had such a good experience. Gives me impetus to possibly try it. I have very senstive feet. LOL!

    Hope you get your flowers, soon.

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would dearly love a pedicure! Lovely pink flower! I am happy to be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete