“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pink Saturday - September 10, 2011


If you would like to participate or view blogs who have posted Pink Things click on logo above. Thank you Beverly for being our hostess.






Howdy!


This week I decided to post a Pink abandoned doll. The doll was left on a window sill with broken glass in an empty building. What happened to the doll clothes? I wonder what the story is behind such a quick exit.


American won't forget those we lost on 9/11/2001. God Bless America! Remember that FREEDOM is not free.




I have my fingers and toes crossed that you will visit again. Meanwhile, you take care now.

8 comments:

  1. Very curious indeed...I would love to see a close up of the doll and window frame :)

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the abandon doll was left in an abandon house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and sad photo!

    Glad that you enjoyed my watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very interesting and mysterious picture with that doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo. I wonder too about that came about.

    Pink Sparkles,
    Stephanie Suzanne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it make you wonder what happened and why the doll was left there?

    ReplyDelete