“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/25 Outdoor Wednesday - #125


If you would like to participate or view blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click here:  http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.





Each year that I have photographed Lake Michigan shoreline during the winter season, the beach and the lake always looks different.    We haven't had a lot of snow.    Using my imagination, I think the place looks like the surface of the moon.     Eerie, huh?


Took one close-up of tire tracks on the beach and what do you think it looks like?   A snow angel?   A Japanese letter? 

Quess I will go make some hot water and visit blogs while sipping a cup of tea.     See you next week.   Meanwhile take care.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, they could also look like the salt flats! That's my imagination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought , that is looked like the moon's surface . Great Pics ! I love your daily quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right. When I looked at the first photo I thought moonscape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinking hot tea and visiting your blog right now :) nice photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete