“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12/26/2012 Outdoor Wednesday #207


If you would like to participate or view Outdoor Wednesday posts click here:   http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being our hostess for the year 2012.  We all really appreciate your dedication to blogging. 


Found this flower, carried it with me while walking down at the beach and then these two boulders showed up and then I took the picture.   I am grateful for the stories and pictures that just come to me.   What a gift from the universe.

My friend Maria is having a hernia operation today.    Denver, my brother, is in the hospital for tests because he has lung cancer.   So my thoughts and prayers are being sent their way.    John, my husband, was in the hospital for pancreatitis, his second attack this year.   Thank God he was home for the holidays.   We seem to always be reminded how each moment counts and how we have no control.

2012 is ending.   May you and yours be blessed with love, kindness, good health in the New Year.   

3 comments:

  1. Great composition for your photo. The flower adds a great, colorful touch. May the new year bring many new adventures for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! Hope you are having a great season! Sorry for the absence, but 2012 was definitely a difficult year here in Portugal, and even worse for me...
    Wish you a very Happy 2013, and enjoy Grenada in Blogtrotter Two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. unique perspective and subject.....happy holidays....

    ReplyDelete