“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6/25/2014 Outdoor Wednesday - #285


Howdy Folks!   If you would like to view outdoor images click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.



Clematis is blooming in our yard.  The flower looks like it is made of wax it is just so beautiful.   In my humble opinion, the center always looks like spider legs to me.    I just love the color purple.    The white petals makes the color purple pop....don't you think so?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute clematis - nice shots!

    Thanks for stopping by - have a nice day, Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clematis are so pretty. I'm like you - I like to take a picture of one and then enlarge the center part. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete