“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thinking Outside The Box - Skateboard Site



I'm literally on the cement face down at a skateboard site taking this image. I was reminded of a class I took in Art and Design. I wanted in the worst way to do an advertising design project with windows of a product similar to the above.  The professor asked me "How in the world did you come up with an idea like this?" Here it is folks!  Subject material isn't a product to sell, only trees and a road, trees and a road, trees and a road.   I love how it looks like rugs are presented in a store in our neighborhood or quilts are hung in a store in Mt. Dora, Florida.  Reminds me of windows of time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment