“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/2014 SkyWatch Friday - Sunset - Quote - Miranda Kerr - Moments



Howdy Folks!    If you would like to view skies from all over the world click here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/.  Our SkyWatch Friday hosts are:  Yogi, Sylvia and Sandy.


"If you want to relax, watch the clouds pass by if you're laying on the grass, or sit in front of the creek; just doing nothing and having those still moments is what really rejuvenates the body."
~ Miranda Kerr

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The words of Miranda Kerr are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! It matches your stunning photo well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's just wonderful. thanks for visiting my sky post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy post! Tasty shot. Stealing that quote :-)

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    "Let silence take you to the core of life." ~Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thanks for the follow, I have just followed you back. That is a great sunset picture you posted today. I'll check out your archives for more great photography. You are always welcome at John's Island. I especially love sky and nature pictures. My blog is mostly for sharing pictures I've taken and for sharing some of my antique memorabilia I've collected about railroads and National Parks. My favorite Park is Yellowstone. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will come back often. John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sky and reflection off the water!

    ReplyDelete