“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/2015 - Outdoor Wednesday #319 - Lake Michigan - Quote - William Feather - Adventure



Howdy Folks!   If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.





My favorite beach, Lake Michigan, even in the winter season.   Look how the waves are frozen while coming to the shoreline.  

"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure."
~ William Feather

6 comments:

  1. Never saw anything like this. Of course, I would not in Texas. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy these sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are incredible! I grew up by Lake Huron. I remember huge chunks of ice on the shoreline in winter, but these photos look like little icebergs out there! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos ! Breathtaking.
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous captures!
    Very well framed.
    Happy ODW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frozen waves ...I have never thought of such a thing! My amazed moment for today. (I think everybody should have at least one such moment every day

    ReplyDelete