“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 20, 2015 - Thinking Outside the Box - Flag - Quote - Scott Adams - Creativity

Greetings and Salutations   



Both photos are of a flag hanging outside of Firefly Trading Company.  Rainbow colors attracted my attention but when I switched the format to black and white it looked very creative too.   I decided to post two images.





Photo taken at©Firefly Trading Company, US Highway 63, Seeley, Wisconsin

Quote:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
~ Scott Adams

2 comments:

  1. "Art is knowing which ones to keep..."

    I like that!

    Creative flags. Don't think I have seen that design before. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete