“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 17, 2017 - Outdoor Wednesday - #406 - Sculptures of Branches and Twigs - Patrick Doughtery




Greetings and Salutations!  If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.  Thank you Susan for being the hostess.










©Patrick Doughtery sculptures of twigs
Photos taken in Salem, Massachusetts 2016

John, my husband, and I were sightseeing in a rental car in Salem, Massachusetts.  When all of a sudden, I said look there.  I knew immediately that they were Patrick Doughtery's sculptures because I had seen him being interviewed on a TV show. Being used to me, John found a parking spot, and I jumped out of the car and started shooting.  These sculptures are so big that I could walk through them.   Amazing talented artist. Hoping that someday you too will see his work with your own eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting sculptures! Would like to see these with my own eyes! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work. Never saw anything like it.

    ReplyDelete