“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday, August 14, 2017 - Thinking Outside the Box - Scoop and Brew - Quote - Samuel Johnson - Objections






This is a photograph of crowds leaving an area where 4th of July fireworks were being displayed.  I put this image in Picasa and worked on it a bit to include this eerie look.  It isn't my BEST work but it is a FIRST at trying something new.  Flesh in the dark showed up.  The policeman with a flashlight showed up. Car lights leaving the area showed up. Crowds walking toward their cars or homes showed up.  Where my husband and I were at the time showed up. I attempted this image knowing that I would receive objections and posted it anyways.


Photo taken near Scoop and Brew, Shell Lake, Wisconsin on 4th of July.

Quote:

"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must be first overcome."
~ Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment