“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday, July 5, 2018 - Sky Watch Friday - Quote - Helen Keller - Content


Greetings and Salutations!
If you would like to view skies from all over the world click here:
skyley.blogspot.com.





View from a parking garage in Evanston, Illinois.
WP201802113001B

Quote:
"Everything has it's wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content."
~ Helen Keller

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Honestly, I saw the image. I took the photo without knowing what the towers are used for. Hope you had a nice 4th of July.

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about what those structures are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue. Just took the photograph of the moment.

      Delete
  3. Cool photo... almost like an abstract work of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lines, circles attract my eye. When I see it, it feels like a miracle and I take the shot. Thanks for calling this image an abstract work of art. I respect your opinion a lot.

      Delete
  4. a cool skyline :)
    Helen K was fortunate in one way. She had great assistents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, great sky capture and quote! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great contrast of light and dark in your lovely photo!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture looks like an eye in the sky! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers it looked that a way in the sky. Lucky me, I had a camera handy and took the shot. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  8. Interesting shot that kept everyone wondering
    what those 3 structure are..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miracle shots are unexplained. I'm totally looking at shapes and light and color when shooting.

      Delete