“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - Thinking Outside the Box - Water Tank #21620191749B - Quote - Meister Eckhart - New Beginnings



Greetings and Salutations!





At sunset, I walked down a path and looked up at this water tower and so how could I resist?  I took several images.  I cropped and I played with this photo until the miracle happened. This image had a lot of faint lines while other lines looked strong.  I saw the sunset on the very edge of a circle? The metal structures held the water tower so far above me that I was in awe.  I learned that day to always be aware of the details.

Looking at the images that were posted in 2019 on Light and Voices, something new is going on with the photographs.  I am going to keep on shooting and posting and experience the magic of the "NEW BEGINNINGS" and see where it goes.  If you like, come along with me for the journey.

Photo Image #21620191749B  Water Tower, Hayward, WI

Quote:
"And suddenly you know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."
~ Meister Eckhart


No comments:

Post a Comment