“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday, February 10, 2020 - Thinking Outside the Box - Surprise - IMG4155C - Quote - Artistotle - Dream



Greetings and Salutations!





IMG4155C

This was a great BIG surprise!  Rule:  Noon is not the time to take pictures.  Duh!  I'm blond so I did it anyway.  A black pick-up truck parked next to my SUV.  I waited until all passengers were unloaded from the vehicle then I took a picture of the passenger seat window using my iPhone.  I saw the sky but not the white images superimposed on the photograph.  The camera gave me this gift.  I am blessed!

Quote:
"Hope is a waking dream."
~ Artistotle

2 comments:

  1. Hey you know, you go with what you got. If it is photos at noon, then so be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Especially when one travels. You are there. See it. Take it. A few seconds the lighting changes.

      Delete