“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, October 15, 2021

SkyWatch Friday - Finding My Inner Calm - Quote - Brenda Schoepp - Farmer

Image 2536B - Lac Court Oreilles - Off Lake
Image 2499B - Touring Backroads Between Spooner and Siren Number 1
Image 2472B - Touring Backroads Between Spooner and Siren Number 2
Quote: "My grandfather used to say that once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, and a preacher. But every day, three times a day, you need a farmer." ~ Brenda Schoepp

30 comments:

  1. As I get older, I appreciate the countryside and the beautiful landscape more and more. Pretty pictures in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Countryside just takes my breath away lately.

      Delete
  2. Yup to the quotes and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your black and white captures. And the quote - although I've needed a couple of these occupations more than once in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alana, as I age, I enjoy being in the countryside more and more. I was raised as a city girl. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty b&w photos and beautiful skies. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Joyce, I like your black and white! Your quote rings true. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your black and white photos are beautiful. The quote is so very true. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos°! After the fog came beautiful weather. That's how it should be!
    A beautiful quote from Brenda Schoepp!nderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Favorites are the BW ~ awesome sky shot ~ Xo


    Living in the moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your grandfather's quote and the photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photos but I adore the quote about the farmers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos. I like the quote, so true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, agreed. What would we do without the farmers?

      Delete
  13. Very true quote, and beautiful capture of the farmland and shed.

    ReplyDelete