“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, May 19, 2022

SkyWatch Friday - On The Beach - Quote - Joyce Tenneson - Circle

Image 3191B - On The Beach
Quote: “I seek what lies beneath surface beauty. What interests me are intimate human complexities – the darkness as well as the light. I cannot will this kind of transcendent communication into existence. I have to be open and truly present, and if I am lucky, grace descends. My best photographs are an honest collaboration, and when the viewer also connects, I feel the circle is complete.” ~ Joyce Tenneson

17 comments:

  1. ...yes, always seek what lies beneath the surface beauty. Enjoy your weekend, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much truth in your quote, and viewing the scene through the slats was eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique capture and lovely quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect quote, it echoes our thoughts whenever we take photographs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful quote ~ unique photo ~ Xo



    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. It is a gift that we can look at this divided image and know immediately what is in the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the gift that I understand the writer is talking about as your photo art always brings more than just an image of what is.

    ReplyDelete