“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, October 3, 2022

Thinking Outside the Box - GPS Egg - Quote - Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny - Inner Voice

Image 2880B - GPS Egg
Quote: “Intuition goes before you, showing you the way. Emotion follows behind, to let you know when you go astray. Listen to your inner voice. It is the calling of your spiritual GPS system seeking to keep you on track towards your true destiny.” ~ Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny

7 comments:

  1. Maybe I've already told you this, but I always scroll through several of your posts whenever I visit and, even though I don't always leave a comment, each picture and quote nourishes my spirit! Your blog is a perfect meditation session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel honored. Thank you for being a follower who scrolls.

      Delete
  2. I like this one. Emotion should follow instead of lead. I wish I could make it so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read this quote I thought the same thing as you did. Emotion should follow instead of lead.

      Delete
  3. Good one! Always wise to be circumspect.

    ReplyDelete