“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, August 24, 2023

SkyWatch Friday - Clouds in Backyard - Leona Lewis www.youtube.com/FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

Image 2061 Clouds, August 24, 2023
My husband, John Meyer, passed July 25, 2023. It was my honor to be his caretaker and wife and mother to our two sons, Johnny and Norm. Google Supplied this Information Footprints In The Sand is not a bible verse; the strongest Biblical reference is found in Deuteronomy 1:31 where Moses encourages his followers to continue the wilderness journey. Stating that “the Lord your God carried you.”

20 comments:

  1. My deepest condolences. The Lord bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss! May your husband's soul rest in peace! May God strenghten you and family during this period of grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences. Wish all the best and live the life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Joyce, I'm saddened to hear of your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My deepest sympathy. God helps us through the darkest days. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss. May God surround you with strength, peace and his love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartfelt condolences to you and all bereaved. Take care. May his soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you friend. Bless his soul

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m so sorry for your lost. I wish you strength during this sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very sorry to read this. Adding you to my prayers, and sending my hopes for peace to you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry about the loss of your husband. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband, Joyce! I hope that happy memories of your years together will give your peace and comfort..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joyce ~ I am so sad for you and send lots of healing energy hugs to you to help you heal from the loss of your dear husband, John ~ 'Footprints' is very soothing ~ John is 'watching over you.' ~ Xo


    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. May God bless and comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My deepest condolences for the loss of your husband. I send you all the best wishes and a lot of strength in these difficult times,
    greetings Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your support, kind notes and hugs. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry for your loss.
    I like Leona Lewis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete