“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, November 20, 2023

Thinking Outside the Box - Egg, Beyond, 2023 - Quote - Maya Angelou - Positive

Image 1505B Egg
Quote: "You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot—it's all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive." ~ Maya Angelou

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was so interested in the lines that appeared on the subject with natural lighting.

      Delete
  2. Great photo and quote! I once spoke to Maya Angelou on the phone when she called the person I was working for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, how totally lucky you are. I admired Maya Angelou so much. I watched OPRAH a few times (at home sick would turn TV on). OPRAH would have Maya on as a guest speaker. I thought Maya was a very brave woman. She actually would ask guests in her house to leave. Knew who she was. Brave enough to be a mentor to others.

    ReplyDelete