“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Finds #5


To view other participants posting Friday Finds click here: http://fridayfinds.blogspot.com/. Thank you Elisabeth for being our hostess.


Photograph by Joyce Meyer ©2009.
All Rights Reserved.
Here is my entry for Friday Finds of a fountain. It is located in the entrance area at Evanston Hospital, Evanston, Illinois. This fountain has a WOW effect on me. The first thing a person sees is a water fountain. What makes it different is water is flowing down a whole wall. Yes, I said the whole wall.
First, I took an image of the whole wall. Then I zoomed in on shapes on the wall. Now this shape looks like a puzzle piece in a United States map doesn’t it? Which state does it look like to you?

2 comments: