“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rain, Sleet and Snow

Sign at Lake Michigan shoreline.

I took this photograph by shooting through car windshield before wipers were turned on. As ice melted and slid down window, camera caught this reaction. Background are trees and a canal. Image taken near Baha'i Temple, Wilmette, Illinois.

It snowed here again Sunday. Bike image was taken near Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois.


3 comments:

  1. These are very neat photos, the first one made me giggle as I haven't seen a sign such as this =) but your other two are quite unique and not something you would think about photographing and it's really quite beautiful!

    Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce.This is my first time visit via Outdoor Wednesday. I'm intending to participate in this. I've had a great time reading back through your posts and enjoying your seasonal photos. We are just starting Autumn here in Australia. Thank you so much for introducing me to Carolus Linnaeus featured on your March 9th posting. I am finding his life fascinating. You certainly learn a lot through the wonderful blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! You have a great eye for this!
    JudyBug

    ReplyDelete