“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday, January 20, 2020 - Thinking Outside the Box - Heart Echocardiogram or Car Wash - IMG4522B



Greetings and Salutations!





IMG4522B  Heart Echocardiogram or Car Wash?
Answer:  At the car wash - Hayward, Wisconsin - 2019
Fascinating to view John's, my husband, heart beating while he was having an echocardiogram on Friday, January 10, 2020.  I could even see the blood flowing.  What an awesome sight!

4 comments:

  1. I've taken pictures in the car wash too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every year I take photographs at a car wash. They always look different each image. It becomes hard to pick just one photograph to post.

      Delete
  2. I like that kind of image where the subject is indistinct. It reminds me of Saul Leiter's pictures. This one's particularly good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled Saul Leiter's photographs. Thank you. I am honored.

      Delete