“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - SkyWatch Friday - Image 4643



Greetings and Salutations!





Image 4643 - Highway "G" - Ojibwa, Wisconsin

A day late.  Life is interrupting.

This photograph reminds me of my life right now.  One side of this image is all dark, stormy, angry; one can see the negative energies gathering all around.  The other side of this photo has the promise of the sun, blue skies; one can see the positive energies gathering all around.  I am grateful for both the positive and negative energies in my life.  Without them, who would I be?

10 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. The light and the dark. Hopefully they balance each other out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly, I am a positive thinker and happy. Sometimes life interrupts with negative energy and then I grow stronger. I am blessed. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  2. So interesting how we interpret photographs. Pretty shot, and I like the sun streaming through the treetops. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how the sun was streaming through the treetops. Hope. Peace. Words that come to mind. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  3. life, like the sky is not always blue sky and beautiful sunrise/sunset,there is always a dark side waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without the darkness there would not be light. Thomas, thanks for the comment.

      Delete