“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thematic Photograph 73 - Leaves

I saw this leaf captured in fake webs hung on a metal fence in the neighborhood. Boo! It is almost Halloween. Are you getting scared yet?

If you would like to participate and post a photograph with the theme of Leaves on blogspot click here: http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2009/10/thematic-photographic-73-leaves.html. Thank you Carmi for being the host.

1 comment:

  1. I admit getting a bit of a chill when I first saw this scene. Beautifully captured! Funny how the falling of the leaves coincides with Halloween...I like how you juxtaposed the two.

    Still, I'm just as glad to see this holiday fade to black, as it does freak me out a little :)

    Hopefully the red theme won't be as scary!

    ReplyDelete