“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/7 Outdoor Wednesday - #165


If you would like to participate or view blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click here:  http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.







Life is an adventure.   Recently, I was out on an errand and noticed this house being expanded in Glenview, Illinois.   The building caught my eye so I stopped grabbed my camera and hopped out of the car; but a fence blocked the view.   My intention was to grab angles from a construction site or windows or patterns from the sun reflecting on textures.

Luckily, the street was not busy with traffic.   So, I crossed the street and walked around looking, rethinking and waiting for the shot to appear.   And, then there it was.   A golf course with a cyclone fence and lock and torn material caught my eye.  

Glad you stopped by and hope you will visit next week.   Meanwhile, take care yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Speaking pictures. Very well taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful can find beauty in anything. Wonderful shots of this pedestrian object...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a very interesting and different outdoor feature. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wpuld do anything for photo ops, but no jay walking!

    Love these sepia tones!

    ReplyDelete