“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, June 4, 2012

Thinking Outside The Box Arrow



Tarmac with Arrow
Want more information about tarmac click here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarmac

I took a basic shot of blacktop in Elizabeth Park, Hartford, Connecticut, and worked on this image in a program called Picasa until it looked like an egg not a road.   Used papyrus font.   The intention was to show layers and cracks and spots and how imperfect life really is.   The arrow represents our choices.   A lawyer friend, Tony Noto (God bless his soul) said "Life is just a cope job."

To me, each day is like a blank piece of paper in which I can choose to be happy, confident, peaceful or I can take the negative route.   Weeping over yesterday's mistakes gets a person no where.  It is far better to let go and after releasing live each moment.   I look for beauty, wonder, adventure, excitment and then I find it.   Simple, choice,  action.

No comments:

Post a Comment