“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Pink Saturday - February 9, 2013

If you would like to participate or view blogs who have posted PINK items click here:  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/.
Thank you Beverly for being the hostess.

 
Found this poodle at Beal's, Florida, pronounced "bells."
Doesn't she look  like a grand duchess.
Thank you Barb, for showing this item to me.
No room where the rest of the poodle collection is
so she is honored to be placed on my computer desk.
I work.   She is on coffee break most of the time.

5 comments:

  1. Funny photo, I love "Campanas".

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. That poodle is happy to have found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and a lovely sight on your desk I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poodle knows what is good! That chaise lounger is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could you help but smile every time you looked at her. Love littles like this.
    Happy Pink !

    ReplyDelete