“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/22/2014 - Quote - Steve Jobs - Creativity

"Creativity is just connecting things.  When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they really didn't do it, they just saw something,  It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things."
~ Steve Jobs

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing quote! I've notice that things that are obvious to me are not at all obvious to a lot of people. I didn't think of that as creativity though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was such a successful man. I guess I've never been able to CONNECT because I have not a lick of creativity in my whole body. :(

    ReplyDelete