“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3/9/2016 - Outdoor Wednesday - # 374 - "L" Train, Central Street Station, Evanston, Illinois - Quote - Wassily Kandinsky - Train Eye and Soul




Howdy Folks!   If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.  Thank you Susan for being the hostess.


Central Street "L" Station, Evanston, Illinois-March, 2016.

I am blessed.   My husband goes on photo shoots with me.   He is the driver. I was able to hop out and take this image at the red light. Every time at this spot I was walking or driving alone, no one was on the platform. Today I was lucky.  Yes, the camera captured the solitary figure waiting for a train versus the busyness of wires, stop and go lights and the parking sign.  Even the sky played along....notice one side is white and the other side is blue.  How odd?

"The artist must train not only his eye but also his soul."
~ Wassily Kandinsky

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to convince my husband to slow down for photos. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I drove over a bridge today I wished I had someone with me to drive while I snapped. A missed shot!
    It's interesting that the sky is two shades...I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete