Friday, April 22, 2016

4/22/2016 - SkyWatch Friday - Peak Performance - Clouds




Howdy Folks!  If you would like to view skies from all over the world click here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/.   Our SkyWatch hosts are:  Yogi, Sylvia and Sandy.




Sad to say, my husband has peripheral neuropathy. Peak & Balance offers him anodyne treatments. It seems to relieve his pain for a bit.  While he was making appointments for four weeks, I was outside looking around for a shot.  All I had to do was to look up for the miracle.

©Peak & Balance Centers of America, 3545 Lake Avenue - Suite 103, Wilmette, IL-60091
Jim Buskirk.  www.peakbca.com/

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and mysterious shot. I hope that your husband finds healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I will keep your hubby in my prayers, I am glad he is getting some relief. Great sky shot. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of healing energy and hugs to your dear hubby and indeed you found a very creative sky photo shot! Love it!

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your husband. I know several people that has that and it is very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending healing thoughts your way... Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fine shot. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's illness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sky! Healing thoughts sent your husband's way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors in the sky so blue and it is so nice with the building. Hope things are going better.

    ReplyDelete