“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016 - Outdoor Wednesday - #403 - Hayward Fall Festival





Greetings and Salutations!   If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.  Thank you Susan for being the hostess.




Sandy, Laurie, Camille and I went to the Fall Festival in Hayward, Wisconsin over the week-end.   I saw this balloon scarecrow made to look like a Cane Cheerleader (their high school football team is called Canes).  As I was shooting this photo, a cheerleader actually came by to talk with me.  She told me that it was A OK to post this image on Facebook so I did.




I was astonished that mums were growing on top of jeans and I thought how creative it was to wrap a scarf around where a person's waist would be.  



Foggy morning disappeared.  The day warmed up but never rained for the Fall Fest.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know "Fast Festival", aber your last picture is so great!
    Greetings from Germany
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balloon scarecrow is fun! Thank goodness you were "allowed" to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The balloon scarecrow is fun! Thank goodness you were "allowed" to post it!

    ReplyDelete