“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 22, 2017 - Outdoor Wednesday - #424 - Signs inside Packages





Greetings and Salutations!   If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.  Thank you Susan for being the hostess.







Opened the front door and discovered this package. Have you noticed these signs inside of packages you receive?  The items are wrapped so carefully.  My younger son, Norm, is so thoughtful.  He ordered a new Pyrex lid for a casserole dish that I use all the time.   Guess what?   The lid fits!  Amazing how a small gift given not at Christmas time or on a birthday makes one feel so special.   I'm special!   Thank you Norm!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it seems to be a new trend. Opened a box today and it was completely printed on the inside. It was gorgeous! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you noticed how gorgeous the inside of the package was. Thanks for the visit. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  2. You never know what you will find when opening packages from various companies. At least, it was packed for safety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I find interesting too is sometimes I don't remember what I ordered and so the contents is a complete surprise. And then oh yeah I did order that! ROFL.....

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful touch of your son to you !
    Yesterday I get a package with frames and the first one was broken. Not all people are carefully.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, our son would give us the shirt off his back. Lucky us! I'm sorry your shipping company didn't take special care in wrapping your frames. What a rip! Thanks for dropping by and making a comment.

      Delete
  4. There is always something fun about opening a box

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete