“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, November 16, 2017

11/15/2017 - Outdoor Wednesday - #462 - Soul2Soul World Tour - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill


Greetings and Salutations!
If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here:
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.
Thank you Susan for being the hostess.





My sister, Marge, and I attended the Soul2Soul World Tour at the Key Bank Center in Buffalo, New York starring Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.  Awesome concert......the lighting, the band, the singing!



Tim McGraw and Faith Hill singing on stage together.



Large screen photograph of Faith Hill.



Large screen photo of Tim McGraw.




Faith Hill going out into the audience.




Tim McGraw also went out into the audience.  The rest of the band stayed on stage.   I couldn't believe that my camera phone was able to even capture these last two images because Faith Hill and Tim McGraw were both so far away and crowds were surrounding both of them.

Thank you Mike and Marge Shincarick for the food, lodging and well planned Ladies' Trip.  I would also like to thank Greg and Michelle Charles for dropping Marge and I off and picking us up at the KeyBank (Sabras) Hockey Stadium. You four are disguised as Angels here on Earth.  You all have kind hearts and I am in gratitude.  I'm glad to have spent some time with family.  It was great sharing old memories and making new ones.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! That screen is ginormous. I wish these acts could play smaller venues so we didn’t need screens. ;)

    ReplyDelete