“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, April 1, 2019

April 1, 2019 - Thinking Outside the Box - So Long Winter


Greetings and Salutations!





My husband, John, has been in and out of the hospital since December 16, 2017.  He has had 10 stints put in, told he has diabetes, had two vascular surgeries, a stint put into his left leg and the fourth toe on his left foot removed. In February and March of this year, John was in and out of the hospital with bronchitis. Then two more stints were put into his body.  Now he has a 12 pack.   I have been his caregiver.   I do not find as much time to take photographs as I used too; but I do squeeze photo sessions in between doctor appointments, coumadin checks, and hospital visits.

Photo taken at Evanston Hospital, #2162019037 ©Jm 2019.

6 comments:

  1. My word! He must be stronger than we think going through all that. Hate to hear this. Trust you can continue to hold up to this situation. Blessings to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are approaching each day with we have today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photo in this challenging time,stay strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to stay strong. Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry. I had no idea. Being a caregiver is very hard and exhausting work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am overwhelmed; I take one day at a time. And so it is.

      Delete