“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday, September 1, 2020 - Thinking Outside the Box - Italian Chef IMG4680296 - Quote - Mae West - Come Up And See Me Sometime




Greetings and Salutations!



IMG4680296 - Italian Chef

Many years ago, my husband and I were invited to attend a concert at a local high school.  There we saw a silent auction table set up to help the musical department.  We won an Italian Man kitchen utensil holder. Since I really didn't have a collection at the time, I started looking for items similar when out shopping.  I just wanted three items to place on top of the refrigerator.  Who stops at three?   Now I have some chefs in a box stored in the basement, some Italian men are displayed on the kitchen counter and some items are hanging on the wall.  I even have trivets.

I get a kick out of this collection.  When a new guest arrives, I always ask, "Come on into the kitchen to see my Italian men?" I use the Mae West voice which she is famous for which is "Come up and see me sometime."  I am a dirty blonde but no way am I that sexy looking.  These Italian Chefs bring joy to my heart every day.  I giggle and have fun!  Will I ever grow up?   I don't think so.  Now, I see Italian chefs on my neighbor's garage.  Do you see the chef?

FYI:  The black line going across the image is the siding of the neighbor's garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment