“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, July 22, 2021

SkyWatch Friday - Dog at Lake Michigan - Quote - Caroline Knapp - Agenda

Image 1768
Quote: “The dog’s agenda is simple, fathomable, overt: I want. “I want to go out, come in, eat something, lie here, play with that, kiss you. There are no ulterior motives with a dog, no mind games, no second-guessing, no complicated negotiations or bargains, and no guilt trips or grudges if a request is denied.” ~ Caroline Knapp

12 comments:

  1. A simple picture matching the quote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanda, thank you for your comment. Have a good week.

      Delete
  2. How true! Nice photo too
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah they just want to eat and play

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I could use some beach time right about now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite place is at the beach. I love the sound of the waves, the feel of sand on my toes and the wind on my back and the warmth of the sun after a long winter. Thanks for the comment, Tom.

      Delete