“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thematic Photographic #76 - Orange

Let me see. Do I have any orange images in stock? The answer is no. When I was out and about, I discovered this on a fence at Central Street Elementary School, Wilmette, Illinois.

Detail, Running Fence, Central Street Elementary School,
Wilmette, Illinois-November, 2009.

This year Central Street Elementary School Grades One through Four explored the work of http://www.christojeanneclaude.net/rf.shtml.

If you would like to participate and post a photograph with the theme of Orange on blogspot click here: http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2009/11/thematic-photographic-76-orange.html. Thank you Carmi for being the host.

3 comments:

  1. I love that fence graffiti. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful addition to the neighborhood landscape! Some of my favorite memories of elementary school revolve around the public art projects that remained outside years after we had all moved on. Every time I walked down the street near the school, I was reminded of what great teachers we had, and what an impression they had left.

    ReplyDelete