“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3/09/2010 - Outdoor Wednesday #61

Click here to participate or view other blogs who have posted images for Outdoor Wednesday: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com. Thank you Susan for being the hostess.

Lake Michigan during fog yesterday late afternoon.


Lake Michigan during fog yesterday late in the day.


Tree, fog, plants, and yes, that is green grass peeking through the snow. Image taken early this morning.



Image taken this morning of an empty bench with foggy background.



Photograph taken this morning of runner on cobblestone street near Lake Michigan in foggy background.





20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, the last one in particular is stunning. I bet you're glad to see that green grass poking through! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing photos. I wish I could capture moments like that. I love your blog. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, that is a very nice foggy post you did for today. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mornings have been very foggy here for us just north of you. I love your part of Lake Michigan - such a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fogy places, there is so much silence there. Beautiful photos, the colors are amazing even in this dense fog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, Joyce. Just goes to show that we can find beauty even on dreary days. :)

    Thanks for stopping by the cottage. I hope you'll visit again.

    ~Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! The one with the bench looks so desolate and lonely. I especially like the third picture.

    Thank you for sharing your foggy morning with us!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pics are pretty and unique. The last one of my fav. Happy Wednesday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty foggy pictures! Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love foggy scenes, I think it is neat. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love photos like these and yours are beautiful. The last one is stunning! Amazing as always!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foggy and beautiful! I like to feel the mist! It looks like almost zero visibility!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love those winter images... they are so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Joyce, you did a great job capturing the coldish, foggy feeling in these photos! Hope you will be seeing lots of bright sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your beautiful mysterious looking fog pics !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  16. what beautiful foggy captures ... the second and third are my favorites.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete