Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thinking Outside the Box Image, Lamp Reflection - Sunday, July 24, 2011




A storm rolled in. Quickly I closed the windows. Darkness fell upon the woods. TV could not find a signal. Instead of reading a book, I sat alone watching the trees in the forest blowing sideways. Branches flew helter skelter. I enjoyed hearing the pitter pat of rain which fell on the air-conditioner unit. Soon the wind stopped. I sat in a recliner and noticed the lamp reflection on the window and the forest stood there in their shiny green and brown coats. To add to the image was a wet screen which placed dots-to-dots in the image. All I did was crop the photo and add copyright. I think this falls into Thinking Outside the Box Images.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning...it sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon if you ask me...Still and quiet watching the storm around you without being touched by it.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how this came about, good capture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bien hecho!!!...un abrazo y gracias por tus palabras!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete