“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It was raining here yesterday. Instead of curling up with a good book, I watched "The Good Witch's Family" on the Hallmark channel. I love to watch movies anyway. Thank you Elisabeth for your advice.

We have the candy. We have the mums and pumpkin on the front porch. Inside the house has been decorated with lots of scarecrows. Tonight we will leave the light on to light the way for witches and goblins to knock on the door and say "TRICK OR TREAT." What fun Halloween is!

What did you do for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful here, sunny and warm with temps in the mid sixties. A perfect evening for the little ghost and and goblins expected. Your evening, cozy with a good movie on the Hallmark channel sounds perfect.
    Happy Halloween......

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween, and the Good Witch series of movies on Hallmark Channel. I have watched each one when it premieres, and I can't help myself, I have to watch it again and again! Love Catherine Bell in the title role. xo

    ReplyDelete