“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, December 8, 2011

12/7 Outdoor Wednesday - #152


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click here:  http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess for this event.


Abandoned building, windows with curtains, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 2011.


Abandoned building with broken windows, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 2011.


Barn, Siren, Wisconsin - 2011.

Howdy Folks!    Decided to post textures of wood again.    Abandoned buildings and broken windows seem to attract my attention.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I find them beautiful and very poetic sadly, I love the old and worn over time. Your photos are great because you've played deftly with shapes and lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos of the abandoned buildings and broken windows! Like ghosts...makes me wonder who lived there and their lives. Beautiful.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the textures in these photos.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my mantel. Merry Christmas!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete