“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Season 5 - Episode 21


If you would like to participate or view skies from all over the world click here:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/.  Thanks to the skywatch team members for making this post possible.


Howdy!   Isn't it amazing how fast the year went by in 2011?    Zip and here it is almost the holidays.   I can't believe it.  

This week I decided to post this sunset, Musky Bay, Lac Court Orielles, Wisconsin-2011.    Glad you visited.   Stop by again.   Meanwhile, take care.   See you next week.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo! I love your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture of pinkish light patch there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the light coming through. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joyce! Sorry for the absence, but there was a small accident around here...

    I love your sunsets!!

    Blogtrotter Two is spending a day at sea. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, I love the sky, wonderful light and color. Excellent frame. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header photo - it's dreamy and mystical. and the sunset is awesome. Do you live in Wisconsin? Lac Court Orielles is way way up there! but a beautiful area. I lived in St. Croix Falls several years ago and loved it. thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I truly appreciate it. happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete