“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, April 13, 2013

PINK SATURDAY - April 13, 2013


If you would like to post something PINK or view blogs who have here is where to go:  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/.  Thank you Beverly for being the hostess for PINK SATURDAY.    This week I decided to post this PINK bus located in Willemstead, Curacao.  Look through the last window for a glimpse of my husband. 


During Spring break we took our grandchildren to see the Grand Canyon in Arizona.    We came home to find our younger son, Norm, had been operated on for a strangulated hernia.   He spent (17) days, yes I said seventeen days at Skokie Valley Hospital with a blockage and another possible operation.  Once he was able to eat real food he was discharged Thursday.    What we learned is if you have a hernia go get it taken care of; don't put it off.   Yesterday was Johnny's birthday.   Johnny met with his doctor and has had a blood test and is trying to decide who should operate on his hernia.   Now tell me, how can two sons both have hernias?    But ours does!   

I want to take time out to thank all those who held Norm in their thoughts and prayers.   Thanks be to God!

This week I would like to introduce you to this wonderful but cozy blog:  http://pinkbuttercreme.blogspot.com/.    This sun room is to die for!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing, both have hernia,s. I love that pink bus and isn't the grand canion special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like when it rains, it pours. Very rare that both sons would have the same problem almost the same time. I love that little pink trailer with your hubby inside. I did see him.

    ReplyDelete