“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

6/21/2016 - Thinking Outside the Box - Boston - Quote - Nancy Thayer - Universe




My husband, John and I were riding the hop on, hop off trolley car in Boston.  While crossing a bridge, I stood up and captured this really unusual image.  I made sure that the painting on the windows were on the sky.  

"The universe is always speaking to us.....sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities, reminding us to stop, to look around, to believe in something else, something more."
~ Nancy Thayer

3 comments:

  1. Unusual image indeed.
    Yes, I believe that the universe sends us messages albeit we don't always recognize them. We have to pay more attention both to ourselves and to what we experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is certainly a beautiful and unusual work of art!

    ReplyDelete