“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

7/27/2016 - Outdoor Wednesday - Garden Flowers





Howdy Folks!   If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.




Clematis blooming in our garden.  Honestly, this particular clematis looks like wax up close.   It is so perfect.  I am in awe of flowers, as well as, the Grand Canyon, a sunrise or a sunset, etc.   I see everything as a miracle.  And so it is.



Holly Hock, Fifield Wisconsin.



Unidentified climbing plant found in Fifield, Wisconsin.

"I have arrived.  I am home.  My destination is in every step."
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment