“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017 - Thinking Outside the Box - Snow Fences - Quote - Albert Einstein - Imagination/Knowledge






Snow Fences at Lake Michigan, Evanston, IL

I really haven't been down to the beach this winter which is unusual for me.  I love looking for pebbles, seashells, feathers and just being down by the lake to hear the sound and breath the fresh air and see the birds and feel alive.  And so I always avoid taking pictures of snow fences thinking well, how can I do that image differently?  My intention for the year of 2017 is YES I CAN.  Challenged by how this photo really looked I used Picassa (photoshop) and came up with this study of lines, texture and oh my goodness feeling. What is your impression?

Quote:

"I'm enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination, which I think is more important than knowledge.  Knowledge is limited.  Imagination encircles the world."
~ Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I may be wrong, it but appears to be leaning. You seem to find interesting sights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a leaning snow fence. We didn't have snow in January or February but perhaps the other months or the wind made the fence lean. Thanks for stopping by and making a comment. Have a happy day.

      Delete