“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday, September 25, 2017 - Thinking Outside the Box - Individual Leaf


Greetings and Salutations!





My husband and I hopped into the car and look what we saw on the windshield.  It had rained the night before.  So this leaf was stuck to the window.  I asked John if he could back up the SUV and then back up the drive until I saw a background that was pleasing.   When he stopped the car with the forest as background look what we got!  I had the Nokia phone out and took the shot.  What you see is what we got except for cropping.  Love this digital age don't you?

5 comments:

  1. That is why I try to take my little point and shoot with me, as you never know what will pop up in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this, LV!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this, and thanks for the cooperative husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we grateful for our spouses? They are so patient with our passion to get just the right shot! It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete