“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday, June 29, 2020 - Thinking Outside the Box - Walking the Dog IMG3436B - Claude Monet - Objects



Greetings and Salutations!




IMG3436B - Walking the Dog - Pandemic 2020

Quote:

"When you go out to paint, try to forget what objects you have before you, a tree, a house, a field, or whatever.  Merely think, here is a little square of blue, here an oblong of pink, here a streak of yellow, and paint it just as it looks to you, the exact color and shape."
~ Claude Monet

I go out walking along Lake Michigan.  It is the same old place.  Over and over I walk but I see different shapes, colors, and people.  The things which are familiar changes from real to abstract art.  And so it is.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I still loved to paint. Now, I photograph. And paint with words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I have to think outside the box whenever i look at your photos!That's one very dangerous pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thomas. Stay safe! I am on a new path of seeing the real and switching it by thinking differently. Illinois has released people to eating inside restaurants and going shopping as long as we wear the masks and stay 6 feet apart. How about where you are?

    ReplyDelete