“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today, I saw shadows dancing in-between tall skyscrapers, hundreds of people walking, a man cleaning brass while talking on a cell phone and the “L” going around the Loop. All these sights and sounds welcomed me back to Chicago. There isn’t a place like it!

I saw a photography exhibit of India at the Cultural Center. Revisited an architectural display. Checked out a gift shop. I keep going back to enjoy a sandwich and to listen to talented guest musicians and get comfortable with memories of bygone days at this place.

After getting my teeth cleaned, shopping till I dropped and completing a photo shoot, I headed for home. The last thing I saw was an elderly man who could hear the piped in music at Lake Street Station and played along with the violin. The sound touched my soul. Such joy he brought me this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment