“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thematic Photograph - 80 - Abstract

I have been looking at the world as abstract scenes for as long as I can remember. I like to take some ordinary idea and then give it a twist. For this particular image, I turned a garbage can upside down to use for the background. Notice how the edges of the rose are black and curled. Each red petal looks like a vein in a person's hand. And so tomorrow what abstract scene will I see? Only time will tell.


If you would like to participate and post an Abstract photograph click here: http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2009/12/thematic-photographic-80-abstract.html.

Thank you Carmi for being the host.

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! Lovely contrast! This is a tough theme for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good abstract!! not sure I grasped the meaning tho in my shot.

    frosted links

    ReplyDelete